Each year we conduct projects through partnerships with schools in the city and the communities so students and teachers learn how to provide first aid. In hot summer days, our paramedics give first-aid and advice in volunteer...
Social service line has been accredited since 2007 by order Nr. 160/24.03.2011, Social Care for 10 seniors that have the "Meals on Wheels" available 3 times a week, they receive medical care and take our advisory services...
TASKS & OBJECTIVES OF ASO
* implementation of activities and services in the health, social and youth department;
* support of hospitals, nursing homes, disabled persons, social service;
* participation in health education and health promotion;
* support of training and education as well as cooperation with other associations and foundations
FOR THE ACHIEVEMENT OF OUR GOALS WE HAVE SET OURSELVES:
* represent our interests in the country and abroad;
* safe Representation of the Association in dealings with society, the citizens and the government offices;
* composing brochures, pamhelts and informational materials concerning activities and results of the work of the association;
* organizing donation campaigns and/or funding projects designed to conduct joint events and projects;
* support and encouragement of the preservation of life in the press and media;
* determination towards membership of international organizations;
* suggestions for legal decisions in the areas in wich were collected experience.